Hi Blogger! Here Is Ankit Today In This Article I Provide all Genuine or Unbiased information regarding Bluehost Review 2021. I discuss the major pro and Cons and I give my thoughts about Bluehost Review 2021.
Bluehost is a web hosting company owned and operated by Endurance international group and it is a part of the 20 largest web hosts. It hosts over 2 million domains. The company operates its server in a 50,000 sq.ft area facility in Orem, Utah by 750 staff members making them one of the biggest web hosting companies all over the world.
As part of a huge corporation, they have the budget to push the marketing bar out, this probably why you see a lot of overwhelmingly positive reviews online about Bluehost. The fact of that matter is that they have the money to pour into the market to dominant the game. So, these reviews hold up and what exactly happens in the background lets find out by discussing some points.
Bluehost Review 2021
Uptime– Firstly, I want to tell you no web hosting company offers you a one hundred percent Uptime, that’s a fact. At the time when a website switches the servers, that millisecond’s downfall doesn’t allow the probability of one hundred percent Uptime of a hosting company.
As such, you can hope for any hosting provider service is 99%. In the case of Bluehost, you will get more than that 99% because the average uptime in the last few months is 99.6%
Speed– Speed is the thing that truly decides the success of your website. The last thing you want visitors will experience at your website when they decide to visit your website is that they faced extremely long wait As you know that in India there is a problem of slow data speed, which increases the wait time of visitors to your website.
Nowadays, most people’s especially young ones, which are the most prominent online have a lack of patience. As such, if the website will take 10-15 seconds to load it creates big trouble, as the chances are they will be a move to other websites.
In Bluehost, the average time taken to load websites is approximately 570 milliseconds and the quickest time taken to load a website is 230 milliseconds. This allows the user to instantly access the content which is available on the website
Pricing, Support, and Knowledge– Bluehost is a sort all in one solution for all of the needs which anybody seeking out a good hosting service. This means that each package has consisted of different things.
Bluehost Pricing: What Do Their Plans Include?
Bluehost provides various plans and those plans are divided into 4 categories, Let discuss the plans by that you will able to choose the according to your need.
Shared WordPress hosting– The starting plan which is known as Shared WordPress hosting available at Rupees 199 per month. In this plan you got 1 website, free SSL certificate, 1 included domain, 5 parked domain, 25 domain.
Bluehost has a special category of the plan for e-commerce WordPress websites in which they offer three plans which are described below-
Starter– This plan is available at Rupees 459 per month whose renewal cost after one month will be Rupees 859 per month. In this plan, they provided one online store, 100 GB SSD storage, storefront theme installed, domain privacy, free SSL certificate, free domain for one year, automatic daily malware scan, Microsoft office E-mail free for 30
Plus– This plan will cost you Rupees 599 per month and renewable at the cost of Rupees 1099 per month. In this plan, you will get unlimited online stores, unmetered SSD storage, free SSL certificate, domain privacy, storefront theme installed, free domain for one year, automatic daily malware scan, Microsoft office E-mail free for 30 days, Code guard backup
Pro– They provided this plan at the cost of Rupees 759 per month whose renewal cost will be Rupees 1949 per month. This pack contains unlimited online stores, unmetered SSD storage, free SSL certificate, storefront theme installed, free domain for one year, automatic daily malware scan, Microsoft office E-mail free for 30 days, Code guard backup basic, Bluehost SEO tools start.
If you have become experienced in e-commerce WordPress then you can choose its pro category plans which are as follows-
Build– In this plan, you will get all the basic tools that are important for a professional WordPress This plan is available at the price of Rupees 1,259 per month and renewed at the cost of Rupees 1,859 per month.
In this plan, you will get jetpack site analytics(basic), a Marketing center, 100+ free WordPress themes, domain privacy protection, free domain for one year, malware detection and removal, daily scheduled backups, and Microsoft office E-mail free for 30 days.
Grow– This plan will provide you all the essential tools which are important to make the audience for the WordPress website. The cost of this plan is Rupees 1.859 and renew at the cost of Rupees 2,499 per In this plan you will get Jetpack premium included, marketing center, 100+ WordPress themes, free domain for one year, domain privacy protection, malware detection and removal, daily scheduled backups, Microsoft office E-mail free for 30 days, business review tools, BLUEHOST SEO tools, Jetpack Ads integration, 10 GB video compression.
Scale– This plan contains all the advanced features which are essential for making and running an e-commerce WordPress They charge Rupees 3,059 per month and renewed at the cost of Rupees 3,659 per month after the first month. This plan includes all the features which are included in the Build and Grow plan in addition you got features like- Jetpack pro, unlimited backups, and restoration, unlimited video compression, elastic search, PayPal integration.
Bluehost also provides dedicated hosting and the plans of dedicated hosting are-
- Standard– This plan is available at the cost of Rupees 6,499 per month and renewed at the cost of Rupees 8,499 per month. This plan has 8 [email protected] 2.20 GHz, 500 GB(mirrored) SSD storage, 8 GB RAM, 3 IP addresses, free domain for one year, Microsoft office E-mail free for 30 days.
- Enhanced– The cost of this plan is Rupees 8499 and the renewable cost will be Rupees 10,999. This plan contains 8 cores @ 2.20 GHz, 1 TB(mirrored) SSD storage, 16 GB RAM, 10 TB bandwidth, free domain for one year, 4 IP address, Microsoft office E-mail free for 30
- Premium– They provided this plan at the cost of Rupees 10,499 per month and renewed this plan at the cost of Rupees 13,999 per month and they provided you facilities like- 8 [email protected] 2.20GHz, 5
Why Choose Bluehost For Hosting
Uptime is one of the Curial Part When you choose hosting and According to the previous report Bluehost uptime almost 100% in October 2020.
TB(mirrored) SSD storage, 30 GB RAM, 15 TB bandwidth, free domain for one year, Microsoft office E-mail free for 30 days, and 5 IP addresses.
Pros of Bluehost
- Pricing: Their hosting plans are well within the reach of most users to provide decent plans.
- Reliability: you can host a large number of websites with minimum downtime.
- No hidden charges: There are no hidden fees when signing up for your account.
- Free domain: when you buy a 1-year plan which includes a free domain.
- Free Migration: Recently Bluehost provides a free migration service.
Here’s the monthly breakdown of the past 12-months:
- January 2020 average uptime: 100%
- December 2020 average uptime: 100%
- November 2020 average uptime: 100%
- October 2020 average uptime: 99.96%
- September 2020 average uptime: 99.99%
- August 2020 average uptime: 99.99%
- July 2020 average uptime: 100%
- June 2020 average uptime: 99.98%
- May 2020 average uptime: 100%
- April 2020 average uptime: 100%
- March 2020 average uptime: 99.99%
- February 2020 average uptime: 100%
Cons of Bluehost
- They have bad support, they constantly shove other services down your throat.
- US-based servers which can deteriorate speed when visitors from other regions on your
- The backup option is not as varied as other
- No free migration options and the cost of each website to the migrant is too
if you are a professional blogger and want to scale your blog then also Bluehost is one of the great choices to move, it also provides a free migration service which to helps to move their site from one hosting to another without any extra charges.
personally, I also used this hosting for long 2 years ago, believe me, its Uptime and Support features is ultimate, which helps to reduce my time to fix any server issues.
Yes, I recommend you to use Bluehost hosting without any hesitation, or I must say to gladly to move Bluehost.
In This Article, I Provide all Genuine information regarding Bluehost Review 2021. I hope this article is very useful For Every Blogger.
We can share your suggestions and questions with us through the comment box below of this post. If you liked this article related to Bluehost Review 2021 then share it with your friends on social media like (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
If you want to read such articles in the future, then keep visiting our Website Regular AnkitBlog.com
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box