Hi Viewer! Today We Will Narrate a brief Biography or Sucess Story About Shradha Sharma Biography. I will also explain the Life story of Shradha Sharma And the Biography of Shradha Sharma Wiki.
Shradha Sharma Biography
Shradha Sharma was born in 1983 in Patna and pursuing His studied History at St. Stephen’s College, and later Design Management at MICA, completing her education in 2004.
She was also briefly Assistant Vice President of CNBC for roughly two years, and Brand Ambassador for the Times of India. These are both experiences that she openly admits to having shaped her future as founder and chief editor of her website.
She eventually founded YourStory.com in 2008. She did so on the premise that India has thousands of stories of entrepreneurial success that have gone untold, and that she wanted all these stories to have a platform of their own.
Shradha Sharma Quick Bio
[table id=2 /]
Must Read:- Ankit Singla Biography
Must Read:- Amit Bhawani Biography
Shradha Sharma Carrer & Early Life
In 2008, Shradha had worked at CBNC TV18. She realized that she liked to write great stories about successful people all around and share them with the world.
She was fond of startups’ environment. So, she started writing about Indian startups in her free time. In an interview with Femina. she told that people all around were doing great things nut they are not covered or famous. Soon, her blog turned into a website, and people started noticing.
Shradha Sharma photos
Shradha Sharma Networth
According to the CheckSitePrice website, the estimated monthly net income/salary of YourStory.com is $5000 and has the estimated worth of $698K
Shradha Sharma Social Media Sites
He is very active on his social media handles such as Instagram and Facebook etc. Thus he has a good fan following on his social media accounts.
Email id:-[email protected]
- YouTube 618kM + subscribers – (Visit)
- Instagram: 7 k + followers (Visit)
- Facebook: 28k + Likes on his Page (Visit)
- Twitter: 128k + followers (Visit)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shradha Sharma
- Does Shradha Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Shradha Sharma drink alcohol?: No
- She is the founder and CEO of YourStory.
- She was born in a modest family in Patna, Bihar.
- Her mother is a descendant of Mangal Pandey (soldier involved with the 1st war of Indian Independence).
- During her school days, she was a topper in her class and very active in the elocution and debate society.
- Her father was educated in England and was a topper too.
- Her father was an alcoholic, and he would break things at night in anger.
- While pursuing a Master’s Degree in History at the St Stephen’s College in Delhi, she met her future husband Gaurav, who was pursuing his Master’s in Mathematics. They had a court marriage at 23.
- A few years ago, her mother died as she was badly burnt while cooking.
- Before starting YourStory in 2008, she worked as an Assistant Vice President at CNBC TV18.
- Shradha has also worked as a Brand Advisor at Times of India.
- The idea to start YourStory came into her mind while she was working at the CNBC TV18.
- While working with the channel, she started YourStory as a blog at one night. She knew the business practices used in newspapers and TV channels and applied those to YourStory.
- With the exception of 2 people (who were not abiding the office rules and work ethics) she asked to leave, everyone has stayed with YourStory since the beginning.
- The first person to join YourStory was Vallabh. He was a college dropout. Shradha gave him his 1st salary in the form of 1500 INRs. She says about Vallabh- “Had he not been there, the site would have died a slow death.”
- YourStory has been described as “India’s biggest platform for start-ups and entrepreneurs-related stories.”
- In January 2019, she got a chance to interview the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Conclusion of Shradha Sha
We can share your suggestions and questions with us through the comment box below of this post.
If you liked this article related to the Biography of Shradha Sharma then share it with your friends on social media(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
If you want to read such articles in the future, then keep visiting our Website Regular AnkitBlog.com
Thank You for Giving Your Precious Time To Our Website.
For Any Query Comment Us In Comment Box